Managed Pathology Services Partnership Manager - LEEDS REGION - Pathology Service. Account Manager / Client Services Manager / Key Accounts / Managed Services)
Siemens Healthineers have an exciting, key account management and service delivery role, working as an on-site Partnership Manager within Coventry and Warwickshire Pathology Services.
This is a pivotal role, having the overall accountability and authority for the governance of the Managed Pathology Services (MPS) contract, on-site at Leeds Pathology Service (PS).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- The Partnership Manager will be responsible for the day to day performance management of the MPS contract including the Finance and Operations' management for all Services delivered to the Trusts.
- You will be the key relationship holder and partner with Leeds Hospital's Pathology Service and will be a critical enabler of customer satisfaction.
- You will be expected to leverage resources from within the Siemens Pathology organisation to ensure effective delivery of services throughout the term of the contract.
- Ensure that such services will be delivered pro-actively, and to a high quality whilst ensuring that operational costs and time scale objectives are achieved.
- Work strategically with senior stakeholders within the hospital and, from time to time identify and deliver strategic initiatives and innovation to further optimise and improve the clinical and diagnostic service offering of Leeds Pathology Service.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/services/enterprise-services#%C2%A0
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working within the clinical diagnostics environment
- Experience of working previously within a senior commercial OR pathology services role
- Acting as a strategic partner, you will have proven account management skills with the understanding of how to best engage and communicate with all customer stakeholders
- Strong contract management performance skills with experience of delivering services under contractual agreement (such as managed service delivery)
Your personality and skills:
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail such that financial and operational elements are monitored and managed effectively
- Strong commercial and strategic awareness to ensure innovation and continual improvement of service offering
- Confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter and initiate action with a very pro-active mindset. Strategically aware and able to identify and deliver change and innovation
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor and also within a team matrix and across organisations
- Must live in or near the Leeds region
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time