From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
The Siemens Mobility division has an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineering Lead to join the MRX Mobility team, based in our West Perth office.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service this role is mainly site based with the expectation of travel to customer sites both domestic and international. Your main areas of responsibility will be;
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in an engineering operation working away from home, preferably in the Railway sector.
- Engineering degree as a minimum.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Experience in design, procurement, installation and commissioning of reliability systems;
- Verification and Acceptance Tests (QA) experience is mandatory;
- Demonstrated experience in meeting customer requirements to ensure a high level of satisfaction;
- Experience in building relationship cross function and multi-geographical teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High degree of EHS awareness for both self and team;
- Knowledge of Design Engineering process.
· Ability to travel, work on site and towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits & Culture – Including, but not limited to:
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Relaxed office culture
- Close to major public transport options
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit applications with resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time