What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation and industrial communication projects
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Develop reusable, efficient and secure features and user interfaces of Siemens products
- Work with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver fascinating products
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or in in a technical discipline
- Proven 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong experience with modern front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks.
- Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST or WebSocket based interfaces
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile development environment
- Strong skills on NodeJS is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate skills on portfolio projects is a plus
- Experience in secure frontend design is a plus
- Experience in distributed systems is a plus
- Experience in virtualization and containerization technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in network technologies is a plus
- Experience in user experience driven design is a plus
- Experience in DevOps friendly design is a plus
- Experiences in programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python or Go is a plus
- Experience in UI test automation is a plus
- Experience in scalable architectures is a plus
- Web design skills and user experience fundamentals knowledge is highly preferred
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time