Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Plan/Design and Development of new solutions and improving/extending existing Java tools for the Siemens Software Clearing Platform;
- Programming REST/SOAP, Web service interfaces in Java;
- Planning and executing updates in the Tools;
- Coordination of suppliers in analyzing and fixing of errors;
- Provide 2nd, 3rd level support;
- Monitoring the health of the applications, jobs and servers in coordination with Siemens Datacenter/Suppliers;
- User management of the tools and also on the Siemens environment;
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience with Application servers Tomcat, Apache HTTPD (2.2 / 2.4);
- Experience in Linux Operating System;
- Ability to work independently in a virtual team;
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing);
- Other valued experience:
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Artifactory, Git, Jenkins and Sonar Qube);
- Network and storage infrastructure (Routing, Firewalls, Architecture);
- Knowledge PostgreSQL Database;
- Red Hat Enterprise.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time