The Ultrasound ICE Catheter Clinical Consultant (ICC) is accountable to provide technical and clinical product support to health care providers and laboratory staff for diagnostic and therapeutic catheters and systems – with an emphasis on Structural Heart and Volume catheters. The ICC is responsible to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with physicians & laboratory staff in order to identify and foster interest in new products or product indications to grow and develop the company’s product and technology utilization. The ICC Actively participates in internal/external trainings, maintains optimal scanning techniques and competitive knowledge. Collaborates closely with Clinical Sales Director, National Catheter Director, and the Territory Sales Managers that all business objectives and zone sales goals are obtained.
• Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of AcuNav Volume Catheter.
• Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
• Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
• Stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
• Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment, and maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions.
• Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
• Actively participates in internal/external trainings, maintains optimal scanning techniques and competitive knowledge. Collaborates closely with National Clinical Sales Director, National Catheter Director and Territory Sales managers that all business objectives and zone sales goals are obtained.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical echocardiography lab
• Must have and maintain certification as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) in adult or pediatric echocardiography.
• Maintain clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
• Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs
• May be required to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.