Position Title: Business Administration Sales Professional
In this role, the employee works collaboratively with Finance, Sales, Legal, and the respective Business Areas to develop and respond to Strategic Corporate Accounts customer contracts and RFP’s, including GPO’s, for all Healthineers products and services. The span includes creating, helping negotiate, and developing acceptable responses for business topics for all products and services. The employee produces contract documents and negotiates updates to terms and conditions to balance meeting the customer’s and Siemens Healthineers needs. Considerations include GPO or IDN special requirements, approvals for special circumstances, etc.
· Generate and/or review customer contracts and/or terms and condition requests included in RFP’s for sales to present to customer. Must consider customer-specific requirements and Siemens Healthineers business policies.
- The qualification of customer technical, non-technical and commercial related terms. Qualification activities include but are not limited to; assessing and determining the scope and risk of the request, turnaround expectations and capturing requester information.
- Ensure compliance with all finance, accounting, business, and quality policies.
· Serve as point of contact to review & negotiate customer requested changes to contracts, seeking input where appropriate from Legal, Insurance, Compliance, respective Business Lines/Areas, etc. for topics requiring subject matter expertise.
· Support Finance, Legal and Sales in review of draft GPO contracts to provide business view on implementing terms.
· Develop an understanding of legacy contracts with customers and GPO’s to effectively develop strategies to approach new contract requests.
This position requires strong written and oral communication skills with proven interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with people and maintain rapport with internal and external customers is essential.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize workflow, perform under sensitive deadlines. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and collaborate/consult with peers and others outside of functional area to resolve complex issues and improve existing processes.
Must be able to balance Sales and customer requests with Siemens Healthineers business interests.
Bachelors in Business with at least 8 to 10 years of related experience. In-depth knowledge and experience with contracts for greater than 5 years in a similar capacity is required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.