We are looking for an Application Security Specialist to work in the Healthcare Cyber Security sector in Žilina.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Provide static application code analysis based on Checkmarx solution for wide range of Siemens Healthineers products
- Provide consultation in eliminating of weaknesses identified in accordance with current Cyber Security Standards by proposing changes from source code to software architecture
- Continuous improvement of know how in the field of application security
- Accompany/support the implementation of suggested measures to ensure that Cyber Security is part of the ongoing process.
More about our company: https://www.healthcare.siemens.sk/
What are we expecting?
- Education University student in Computer Science (or related field)
- Good understanding of software development and software architecture
- Solid knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical topics
- Ability to consult in technical and management-related matters
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning of new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
Basic salary component (gross) and other remuneration: The offered remuneration is from 5€ gross / hour. Depending on experience + after incorporation possibility to increase.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time