Data Scientist and Analyst
Your new role:
• You analyze the industry data to build up/train models by using data analysis tools to meet customer requirements on i.e. anomaly detection/prediction, fault classification, diagnosis and prognosis etc.
• Based on business/customer requirements, you closely work together with software engineers and domain experts in an agile process to develop data analytics solutions for process industry by make use of machine learning methods, signal processing, optimization methods and relevant techniques.
• You design and implement robust data driven algorithms on a massively parallel platform (i.e. Hadoop, HBase, MapReduce, AWS)
• You hold a degree (Bachelor, Master or PhD) in computer science, (applied) mathematics, physics or engineering (ideally with a focus on machine learning)
• You have several years of professional experience in the field of data science, machine learning or statistics
• You have extensive knowledge in data mining processes, signal processing, image processing, time series analysis or related fields
• You have experience in one or more of the following data analytics frameworks or libraries and programming (i.e., Python, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Java etc.)
• Ideally, you have first experience with massively parallel processing i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, AWS etc.
• You are proficient in English; German language skills would be an advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time