Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Order to Cash (OTC) Lead, ASEAN to be responsible for the ASEAN Order to Cash (OTC) process. The Incumbent will ensure operational and customer excellence; drives Revenue, Cash and productivity. The Incumbent will ensure harmonized, standardized and digitalized OTC process according to global reference framework “OTC@Healthineers”.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will head the OTC function and reports to ASEAN Finance Head; Part of ASEAN Finance management team and Regional Finance OTC governance circle; leads and oversees the relevant tasks to perform “Order To Cash” activities in ASEAN
- You will be responsible to drive Revenue and Cash; meets milestones and targets within global OTC KPI framework (according to Zone specific target setting)
- You will be responsible for IFRS compliance and corresponding Revenue Recognition, ensuring integrity of books and records
- You will provide backlog transparency and forecast accuracy (backlog); manages the actionable backlog in close alignment with customers and respective Business Areas, Business Lines and Business Horizontals; accountable and responsible for cash collection activities within ASEAN
- You will ensure operational excellence with internal and external focus (customers, suppliers etc.)
- You will be responsible to harmonize, standardize and digitalize the OTC process, in line with the global reference framework “OTC@Healthineers”
- You will drive implementation and continuous development of OTC related digitalization activities with focus on productivity and in line with REG-FI “Digi Roadmap”
- You will be the main customer contact, being “customers voice” in the implementation phase; interfaces with ASEAN sales and service organization, as well as “Offer to Order Department” and BL/BA organization
- You will develop team members and elevates their skillset in order to shape future challenges due to internal or external development in OTC
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
- You have knowledge of accounting principles such as IFRS
- You have 10 years of corporate finance and accounting experience
- You have "hands-on experience" of different functions of the OTC process such as order management, logistics and credit & collection
Your personality and skills:
- You have excellent communications skills to manage organization as well as expectations and provide transparency in complex matrix environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills is an advantage
- You can lead, motivate, influence, and develop diverse teams
- You have sound knowledge of IT systems (SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You have good understanding of CRM, CS, SCM and PLM processes to prevent possible delay in generating cash
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time