Sales of service contracts for capital equipment at the hospital level.
• Develop and close business for all Siemens Service Agreements, including new Service sales opportunities, ISM (multi-vendor) sites, Service Agreement renewals/extensions, etc.
• Achieve or exceed objectives set for sales of Service Agreements within the assigned area and meet Siemens objectives specified in the SSE’s Balance Scorecard.
• Assess customer/business opportunities for Service Agreement Sales and develop/maintain plans to maximize Service business in the assigned sales area .
• Implement Service sales plans and the Siemens CRM Sell Process; conduct calls to close sales of Service Agreements to targeted customers.
• After Service Agreement sales, monitor the delivery of services and develop relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and renewal of Siemens Service Agreements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelors degree is required, with 3+ years of sales experience.
• Individuals must have demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding goals, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills required, including good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and various Databases. Must have the ability to create financially based packages in Excel. A clean driving over the last three years is required as well as a current valid drivers license.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Preferred undergraduate major in business or the medical technology field.
• 3+ years of Service Product Sales experience or experience selling capital equipment into hospitals is beneficial.
• Individuals with specific Diagnostic Imaging Sales experience will be given preference
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.