- Sourcing and candidate relationship management for assigned functional area of support.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Prepare, extend an negotiate competitive job offers.
- Focus on continuous improvement and make suggestions to improve the staffing process, policies and strategy. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise in connection with the recruiting and hiring process.
- Work with outside agencies and vendors to support recruiting processes.
- Coordinate and manage TA project requirements.
- Ensure the organization complies with local laws and regulations as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring.
- Agency and corp recruiting background
· Ideal candidate 8-10
· Experience managing significant hiring ramps a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.