This position applies knowledge of quality systems, in order to provide standard services, (Examples: updating documents, preparing and providing metrics and graphs, etc.) as well as providing more complex support, and troubleshooting (Example: assigned projects, troubleshooting and providing solutions for non-standard work). The individual must have good communication and customer service skills that include – writing, listening, problem solving and presentation skills. The candidate will apply documented rules, best practices, or instruction on an independent level. Effectively identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex. All work must be performed on a timely basis with clear communication to all stakeholders.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for a career in a regulated field. As a Quality Support Operator, you will be responsible for:
• Standardizes area document formats and language
• Prepares graphics and illustrations to complement text
• ensure suitability and accuracy of processes documented
• Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and addresses frequently asked questions as necessary
• Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines
• Creates redlined documents
• Initiates Changes Notes
• Maintain a comprehensive library of documents
• Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
• Manage updates and revisions of standard operating procedures
• Troubleshoots problems and raises issues quickly to maintain compliance
• Supports the organization as needed
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.