Russelectric, a Siemens Company, is looking for a Test Technician who is responsible for the testing and of productivity and process management applications.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
How can you help us shape the future as a Test Technician B?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team as a Test Technician. This position is inthe Test Department with the opportunity for training and advancement!
What are your responsibilities?
- Technician will be required to follow all Safety Procedures.
- Verify bill of material, front view, wiring and apply labels to jobs and record serial numbers.
- Install breakers and help run interconnects.
- Ground and set up test equipment, rig down test equipment after testing is complete.
- Compile test documentation and send out to appropriate department.
- Perform dielectric testing, DC/AC testing, and current testing.
- Technician will be required to upload the SCADA/HMI system, PLC and Protective Relay programs.
- Setup and address any communication devices and perform basic PLC/SCADA edits
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- 1 + years of experience as a Technician and/or Associates Degree or higher in electrical field of study.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Working knowledge of DC/AC Theory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in a Lean Mfg. environment is desired
- Able to interpret industry standards and manufacturing procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively with face to face interactions, on the phone and by email.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work by the given deadlines.
- Experience working in a Lean Mfg. environment is desired.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. Siemens is rigorously demonstrating the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.