Alpharetta, Georgia or Pittsburgh/New Kensington, PA
Travel Required: 50%
From digitization to electrification and automation, Siemens is changing the world you live in and the places you work. Being part of our company lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Our people help to move the world forward. We are 351,000 innovators creating a new vision for the next generation. The LDA Digital Head leads the Digital Transformation business rolling out new digital products for MV motors and drives to increase plant availability, equipment reliability and enhance productivity for our customers. The LDA Digital Head will set the US strategy, lead the innovation team, define strategic targets and take responsibility for management and performance results in the digital business.
- Establish the US LDA digital strategy and execution plan with KPIs and metrics in alignment with broader business goals and objectives.
- Drive digitization efforts to the next level. Steers the business toward new horizons and structures.
- Grow the digital business by setting competitive targets and delivering on commitments.
- Drive thought-leadership in the digital enterprise, raising our profile of digital service offerings
- Ensure successful delivery, ramp, and evolution of digital products that impact the customer journey.
- Serve as key Interface and influence to senior leaders in the LDA global digital business hub.
- Gain Stakeholder alignment and commitment to ensure success of business strategy and targets
- Lead and develop a high performing team by attracting and retaining key talent
- Understands market drivers, focuses on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action.
- Driven by impact and focused on results.
- Creates an open and collaborative environment where all team members feel they can contribute at their full potential
- Be a role model for leadership, living the Siemens “Picture of a leader”.
- Reflect and internalize the corresponding leadership criteria which are respect, focus, initiative, execution, be bold, decisive and courageous, motivate and engage, empower and trust, be honest, open and collaborative.
- Pro-actively demonstrate adequate behavior in your daily business and with your team
- Think about the big picture, does not hesitate to test new things, anticipates what digitization means for customer and proactively develops solutions.
Required Skills & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- 8-10 years of Digital Transformation experience
- 10+ years proficiency in digital operations, software development, marketing, product & launch management, strategy, customer satisfaction
- Team management while driving strategic directions moving forward
- Demonstrates a high level of vision and mission
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Influencing and negotiation skills – ability to convince people, achieve best possible solution
- Problem solving / solution-oriented approach – identify critical issues, proactively develop solutions\
- Strong leader with proven success in driving change across the organization
- Demonstrated success in developing strong working relationships across multiple layers of an organization & across cultural boundaries
- Ability to overcome traditional thinking and bring in new working concepts (e.g. agile, digital development, delivery & operations)
- Curiosity and strategic agility to shape a differentiated digital experience
- Customer-centric focus, dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal & external customers
- Self-starter who takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization
- Encourages open and honest communication; listens to and respects differences in opinions; shares ideas and opinions with others
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.