- Profit and loss responsibility of regional Power Consulting Business, as per annual business targets.
- Manage resource scheduling and order fulfillment of all Power Consulting project orders.
- Drive an efficient consulting practice and monitor market rates to optimize billability
- Maintain a 3 year business plan and drive new portfolio development for emerging consulting services.
- Manage talent acquisition, onboarding, training, mentoring and development of personnel to support business targets.
- Manage client engagements, proposal generation and project management functions to deliver consulting services, as per Siemens PTI quality standards.
- Proactively manage inclusion and allocation of nontechnical and third party resources that can be charged out.
- Leverage relationships with Siemens Energy and Industrial Business Units.
- Manage the Personal Development Process of the regional Consulting team.
- Support the Business Development team in formulating and executing winning strategies, including promoting consulting services and
- relationship building as necessary with existing and new clients
- Manage proactive representation of Siemens PTI in professional societies, committees and conferences.
- Strong people skills and engaging presentation and written communications skills.
- Extremely partner focused, proactive and effective within a team environment.
- Demonstrated financial acumen from a profit and loss perspective. Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of successful power engineering and/or consulting experience
- Demonstrated growth in power engineering and/or consulting leadership over career
- Proven track record of leadership performance
- Bachelors or advanced degree in related domain, with a combination of technical and business experience in the Energy Sector
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.