The Marketing Communications Manager supporting the Customer Services (CS) business is responsible for driving and executing marketing initiatives targeting the North America (NAM) customer and prospect base by enabling sales. This individual is considered a member of the Service Business Management team and works closely with the NAM CS marketing team and the global CS communications team as well as peers to implement latest best practices. This role will contribute to the success of our marketing efforts by supporting through strategic planning and tactical execution.
We are looking for a marketing communications manager who is passionate about customer journeys and integrated campaign development as well as digital and data-driven marketing. It is a mission that takes strong business acumen, creativity, storytelling, passion and teamwork to be the best. The marketing communications manager will evolve marketing through efficient, effective and next gen use of digital marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics. The individual contributor, reports to Head of Marketing Communications USA.
- Develop, execute and measure integrated campaigns to increase customer engagement and provide Marketing Qualified Leads to sales
- Develop, execute and measure external and internal marketing material (print collateral, presentations, case studies, articles, etc.)
- Define and continuously optimize the channel mix to reach the target groups in the most cost-effective way
- Drive and implement new marketing concepts like Marketing Automation and Account Based Marketing
- Ensure target group specific and consistent messaging along the customer journey
- Ensure all marketing initiatives and artifacts are in line with our brand in terms of design, Value Promises and Value Elements as well as the value-based messaging approach
- Collaborate with marketing to drive product launches and portfolio messaging for the USA market
- Support the creation and management of the Marketing Communications annual plan including success metrics as well as budget and report KPI’s on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with global Business Line marketing and communications teams to provide USA perspective into creation of global materials, leverage global materials where appropriate and share USA best practices that could be adopted in other countries
- Oversee Marketing Communications annual plan and budget
- Coach and manage department’s contractor or intern
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in marketing and digital marketing
- Strong operational and business acumen
- Strong digital marketing skills including marketing automation
- Superb communications skills including copywriting
- Experienced in the development and execution of customer journeys and integrated, multi-channel campaigns across digital and non-digital marketing channels, performing in accordance with industry best practices
- Demonstrated ability to organize and drive tasks and issues through resolution
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed, global organization
- Ability to creatively solve problems, work with in a team and communicate externally
- Microsoft Office proficiency with focused excellence in PowerPoint and Excel Knowledge of Social Media, SEO, Paid Search
- Project Management Experience
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in healthcare marketing preferred.
- Experience in Sales or product management is a Plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.