Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer
Smart Infrastructure - Product and System Sales
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager to execute a MV & LV projects in Macau & HK. The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting in project execution works of MV & LV projects both in Macau & HK markets.
- Liaise with project stakeholders such as clients, consultants and main-contractor and internal parties.
- Monitor, supervise and provide technical support to the sub-contractors in order to ensure the smooth daily project execution.
- Ensure that all designs/drawings are reviewed and approved by the customer prior to commencement of manufacturing.
- Comply with ISO standards, safety regulations and quality system within division.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree holder in Electrical Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ post-graduate experience in electrical engineering field is preferable.
- Knowledge of power & casino industry, particularly in medium voltage system.
- Computer literacy in AutoCAD & MS Office.
- Willing to work under pressure and independently with customers.
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Project Engineer.
- Proficient of both written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Work Location: HK & Macau
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time