Job title: Pega Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of products, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
· Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on BPM application requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
· Design and development of PEGA BPM applications.
· Performing solution architecture within the PEGA PRPC environment.
· Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
· Coordinating with the project team to ensure that business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
· Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
· Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
· Conducting system performance tests.
· Maintaining the security of all system applications.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have 3-5 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
· Proven work experience as a PEGA Developer, Advanced knowledge of PEGA PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
· Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
· Knowledge for web-services and Micro Service Architecture would be a plus
· Experience in Angular 4+, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Cloud Technology is a plus
· 7Experince with Responsive Web design is a plus
· Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap is a plus
· Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus
· Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time