At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Unit creations and modifications
- Several clarifications and management of requests from different intervenients within the business.
- Creation of master records , various price conditions, among others.
- Several requests of modifications, releases and updates regarding master records.
- Analysis and maintenance of the database
- Mass creation requests
- Creation of pricing conditions
- Missing data analysis
- Data extraction from several applications
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- · SAP knowledge (more precisely module SD and all transactions related with SAP articles Data Base)
- · Fluent French and English is mandatory
- · Knowledge of Access/ Excel
- · Open-minded, interest in data processing, ability to learn
- · Availability to travel for at least 2 months for a training in France
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time