We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Your new responsibilities
- Support for international market launches of digital products and services
- Creation and evaluation of business cases in cooperation with focus countries
- Support the planning and organizing of international workshops
- International cooperation via various communication channels
- Support with process documentation and training material
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent bachelor graduate in the fields of economics, business informatics or industrial engineering. You have the will and plan to enroll for a master’s degree as a next step
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of project and change management
- Creative attitude and affinity for creative (IT) technologies
- Flair for analytics and complex situations as well as structured and self-reliant working methods
- Fluent in German, very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Start ideally August 2020 or by arrangement, for one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either