At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Work closely with the Support Functions Managers in planning and forecasting activities
- Coordinate / guide all Support Functions budget and forecast preparation activities related to Hub and Country organizations and assure its completeness and accuracy
- Continuously monitoring and analysis of Support Functions costs (accounts/cost centers trend) and clarification of the relevant deviations by contracts verification and country enquiry
- Ensure Support Functions costs charging (e.g., for general cost, employees cost, travelling cost, etc.) and monitor costs allocation and forecast evolution
- Standard and specific Support Functions reporting: preparation of key data, scorecards, graphics, reports and analysis - key comments and highlights - data report and maintenance
- Participation in month-end activities
- Tight communication with entities within responsibility area
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years as a Financial Controller
- Fluent in English
- Profound knowledge of SAP
- Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory
- Communication skills and team oriented
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time