Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You develop hardware controls for our innovative rail vehicles as part of a team
- You are responsible for the electrical integration of subsystems
- You design control circuits including electrical schematics / interfaces, wiring diagrams, harness, terminal plans
- Cost optimization initiatives including standardization, localization in close coordination with procurement
- During concept phase, you develop cost-optimized hardware solutions in close cooperation with software developers
- Together with internal and external experts, you define the relevant system interfaces by using powerful CAD software,
- You create circuit diagrams as well as the documentation for the electrical assembly
- You continuously expand your knowledge in order to take over more and more complex hardware development tasks
- You successfully majored in electrical or automation engineering (or comparable with a bachelor or master degree) several years
- You have multiple years of experience in developing hardware or electrical / electronics for Train Control & Monitoring System (TCMS)
- Ideally, your experience includes safety-relevant control systems in rail vehicles
- You design discrete control circuits and electrical power supply circuits, Power supply design , design control circuits, train control, Auxiliary Power Supply, TCMS
- You have a broad experience in the use of modern E-CAD software, e.g.COMOS, Engineering base, EPLAN or comparable
Design of various electrical cabinets across the vehicles.
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge in energy technology or software development
- You are passionate about understanding complex problems and finding suitable system solutions
- You are fluent in English - German language skills are advantageous
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time