For our Digital Transformation department, we are looking for a Part-Time Working Student (Full Stack Developer).
This role will be responsible for supporting Digital Transformation activities in Siemens Gebze Switchgear Factory.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Familiarity with cross-platform and responsive design,
• Experience with user experience and user interface design principles,
• Good command of English,
• Proficiency with server side languages such as PHP, Python, Java,
• Proficiency with front end technologies (UI Frameworks[SAP UI5, OpenUI5, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Foundation]),
• Portfolio on Github or similar platform is a big plus,
• Knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator,
• Experienced in at least one of frameworks/libraries: Angular, Vuejs and React.
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Software Engineering or a related area,
• Able to work minimum 2,5 days/week in Gebze (At least 1 year contract).
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time