Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Myanmar team as Senior Customer Service Engineer, Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) & Point of Care (POC) to develop Siemens Healthineers business to the next level.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will perform installations, troubleshooting and maintenance of in-vitro diagnostic equipment such as Hematology, Chemistry, Immunoassay and Point of Care Diagnostic devices
- You will perform on-site service support upon customers’ request in an efficient manner
- You will be responsible for any technical issues related to in-vitro diagnostic equipment
- You will work closely with Business Partners customer service team to implement service partner strategy and process
- You are responsible for preventive maintenance contract to create service revenue
- You will support project management for turnkey project
- You will need to maintain the highest customer satisfaction within the framework of Siemens Healthineers Customer Services
- You will implement technical, operation guideline and service report as per Siemens Healthineers guideline
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics / https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree Bachelor of Engineer in Electronics or Mechatronics
- You have at least 3 years of work experience and a successful track record as Customer Service Engineer in laboratory-related business in Myanmar
- You have first-hand experience installing, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of laboratory and POC in Myanmar
- You experience in project management in handling large scale project is an added value
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude and must be a Team player
- You have a service driven mindset and understanding the needs of Healthcare markets and able to manage complex situation
- You enjoy building trusted relationships and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have consistently shown to being able to take charge of topics and solving problems
- You are flexible to travel domestically (frequently) and internationally (regularly)
- Fluent Myanmar and Fluent English language are essential
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IT literacy
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Limited (Yangon Branch)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time