the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries
Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current
and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We
appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn
more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
L&D Reporting & Analytics Coordinator 13-month Internship
Are you a determined student with a strong attention to detail and who likes to understand the cause as well as the effect? Do you want the chance to grow your knowledge and skillset within an internationally renowned organisation?
If 'Yes', then our Global Learning & Development Internship at Siemens Digital Industries is the perfect place for you!
What we offer:
Our 13-month internship program is crafted to give you the opportunity to build upon the knowledge and skills you have acquired at university. We will provide you with a platform to learn and grow within an innovative Global L&D team. You'll be provided a clearly defined role which allows you to make a personal contribution to the delivery of L&D initiatives originating from agreed Learning & Development priorities and strategy.
We offer an internship program which focuses on your continual development beyond your time with us at Siemens. You will participate in a series of 10 workshops designed to increase your skillset, providing you with the key tools required to succeed in your future career. These workshops will be delivered by our internal training team and feature a range of subject areas, from communication and presentation skills to personal efficiency and career planning. Our aim is to provide a holistic learning experience which offers value to the individual as well as the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
We seek a dynamic and driven individual currently in their 2nd year of university, who is about to embark on their industrial placement / sandwich year. You'll be studying for an undergraduate degree with a significant data analysis component. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, as well as a people-centric approach to everything you do. For this role we are looking for someone who is looking to develop their pre-existing data analysis skills, is more than comfortable with excel and has previous experience with other data analysis tools such as Tableau. You will be confident working independently, under minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of a team. Additionally, you'll need to be comfortable working to set timescales, with the ability to multi-task as well as focus on one task in particular so as to meet a requirement.
What will your responsibilities be?
Learning & Development Contribution:
- You will work with a senior team member, responsible for reporting & analytics.
- Organise and prioritise workload to complete specific tasks to required time - frame and quality standards using defined work practices.
- Use own initiative to overcome issues and challenges in order to complete tasks.
- Liaise with other L&D team members, and partners in other areas of the business to produce task output.
- Present at regular L&D Team Meetings face to face and virtually.
- Support major conferences or learning events, where relevant (this may require international travel).
- Produce L&D reports and updates on work to required cadence for use by L&D and stakeholder groups.
- Produce relevant materials and onboard the incoming intern to be able to take over the role effectively.
Learning Evaluation, Reporting and Analytics:
- Gather the requirements for evaluation and reporting
- Draft reports and dashboards to fulfil reporting requirements
- Build reports in Tableau to provide required data for output
- Generate reports to required timescales and quality
- Distribute reports to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct trend analysis and report findings
- Contribute to quality management processes and audits
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our business works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all aspects of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time