Do you want to be part of an exceptional and magnificent opportunity?
We are looking a Power systems consultant for power system analysis in our Siemens Digital Grid area.
Together we make the difference
We're Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 great minds creating technologies that take society further through electrification, digitization and automation.
We're changing the cities you live in, the places you work in, the energy that powers your home and the way you make the products you love.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that responds intuitively to people's needs and helps customers make better use of resources.
Siemens PTI is currently experiencing an increased growth in the demand of power system services, both from internal projects and from external customers, and searches for qualified people with expertise in system analysis.
PTI provides system analysis related to electrical installations for power from shore installations, wind power plants and general network and production facilities for electrical transmission, distribution and industrial networks as well as electrical installations on ships and offshore platforms. Knowledge is expected for one or more of these systems.
Siemens PTI seeks personnel with expertise in protection philosophy and/or relay planning. The positions will involve the use of power system software such as PSS®E and PSS®Sincal, DIgSILENT PowerFactory, ETAP, etc.
- Working alongside a team of engineers
- Contributing to the achievement of the team’s objectives
- Have a sound knowledge of protection and control basis and philosophy
- Carry out full protection settings and coordination for industrial and distribution networks. The candidate shall have extensive experience on this topic.
- Basic knowledge in electrical simulations in the RMS and EMT domain is need. The candidate shall be able to execute studies in the area of load flow and short-circuit.
- Have a consulting-oriented approach to the projects.
- Issue technical and commercial offers.
- Create technical reports and support the client while keeping a sales-oriented mind.
- Support the sales and marketing area.
- Development of the methodology and training programs both for customers and for the rest of the team.
- Development of new portfolio elements and products.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Solid technical knowledge on protection and control studies and academic background such as paper and patent publications will be considered.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the P&C field as well as sound knowledge of protection and coordination systems and philosophy.
- Experience in managing power system projects
- Experience in dealing with customers and sales.
- Sound knowledge of power system analysis tools such as PSS®E, PSS SINCAL, DIgSILENT PowerFactory, ETAP, etc.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, further languages will be a plus.
If you like challenges and want to join our team, we invite you to apply to the offer.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having
different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able
to respond successfully to the demands of society. That's why we value
candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time