Sr. Product Engineer
Essential Job Functions
- New Product Design and Development.
- Testing, Prototyping and evaluation of new and existing products.
· Manage Product Lifecycle Management process for new and existing products.
- Support the planning of detailed product development objectives.
- Engineering changes.
- Support to manufacturing department, metal stamping and assembly process.
- Assist in standardization materials, components and assemblies.
- Provide Customer Service support.
- Complies with company objectives (metrics), 5S’s, Safety and Compliance.
- Perform PM activities.
- MRP System SAP.
Summary of Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills):
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent knowledge on Engineering changes, specifications and documentation.
· Discipline and pro-active
· 10 years of successful experience in related field, projects administration.
· Team Center ans CREO 2.0 Knowledge is a plus.
· UL audit experience is a plus.
· Identify and perform cost savings and product improvement initiatives.
· Excellent team work and leadership skills.
· Experience with sheet metal and a plastic is a plus.
· SAP experience is a plus.
· Bilingual English – Spanish is a must.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time