Job title: Hybrid Mobile App Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Development/Maintenance of Software/Apps for Digitalization of Factories
· You will be working on Implement interface requirements as discussed and agreed with relevant stakeholders
· You will Code Review and Drive Testability improvements aimed at quality and efficiency
· You will identify the Root cause analysis and bugs correction, Notify and track dependencies on other teams
· You will Produce technical documentation, participate on regular status meetings Should possess good
· You will Analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly and organizational skills, Abstraction capability and logical thinking
· Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
· Customer-focused behavior, solution-focused, proactive action and initiative
· Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have 3-5 years of experience in Hybrid Mobile App Development with Cordova and Angular
· Very strong experience in Cross platform app development for iOS, Android based on Cordova
· Experience in consuming web services on a mobile device
· Good knowledge of relational databases in SQL / SQLite, current data structures for web based applications (JSON, XML)
· Knowledge in below areas will have higher edge, Version control (GIT, TFS)
· Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab)
· Hands on experience on Native Code development for Plugins customization.
· Cross platform app development for Windows based on Cordova
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time