Job title: Oracle Database administration
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Database Tuning, Schema changes, Database operations (running scripts, Database scripting (stored procedures, triggers, scheduled tasks)
· Support development team with additional testing (e.g. version upgrades, patching) and troubleshooting
· Coordinate activities with data center team, Execute emergency drills for database operations
· Escalate problems to software supplier(s), managing incidents
· Participate in rolling on call duty support for entire services (approx. 4 times per year, 1 week each)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have Experience: 4-6 Years in Oracle DB Admin – experienced, Oracle Versions 12.2, 19c and Linux (SuSe, RedHat) operating system – expert, Jenkins
Additionally,we required operations support with below skills:
· Openshift –,Jenkins Build Pipelines, Docker Builds,Source 2 Image Builds, Helm Chart
· RPM Builds,Tomcat / Apache, Prometheus Monitoring / Metrics, Dashboard Development / PromQL
· Nagios / OMD - basic
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time