- In your new role, you will work closely with our regional organisations to identify upcoming projects in the field of transport infrastructure and traffic management.
- You will develop project leads in a structured and efficient manner from the first contact to project allocation and maintain a comprehensive lead list.
- In doing so, you will identify sales potentials and record the requirements in order to develop project offers.
- You will be responsible for observing the market and competitors and will contribute your results to strategic sales planning in a targeted manner.
- In addition, you will mainly advise the public sector on applications, use cases and advantages of Siemens Mobility Solutions.
- Furthermore, you will participate in conferences, conduct panel discussions, presentations and demonstrations of traffic management solutions in order to expand your personal network within the global and regional mobility community.
- You hold a university degree (Master), e.g. with a focus on business administration, (transport) engineering or computer science.
- You also have several years of professional experience in sales for software solutions.
- You are enthusiastic about IT trends and innovations.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the mobility and traffic environment.
- If you also fluent in English and bring in good German skills and a certain willingness to travel (approx. 30%), you are very welcome to join our team!
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time