- You will be part of a highly professional team, working with future driven technologies on innovative software products.
- Close collaboration between colleagues, also remotely through video calls and dashboard tools.
- Besides an agile, vibrant working environment and many more benefits, you will have a chance to grow with the product
- You will part of a team designing and implementing a cloud-based Operator Training Simulator and Test Environment for the Control and Protection Digital Twin
- Analyze requirements, architect, design and develop Java cloud-based backend and web-frontend, using state of the art technologies
- Integrate cloud services in existing tool landscape
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Become part of an internationally distributed team of developers and engineers
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Computer Science
- You have more than three years with real world programming experience
- You are highly experienced in Java and according development frameworks
- At least one year experience with AWS foundational cloud services for storage, computation, event processing, messaging, data processing, and analytics
- You bring excellent analytical skills, initiative and problem-solving attitude along
- You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time