Who are we?
Siemens is a German-based global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. The Middle East has been a key region for Siemens since the company first established an active presence here over 150 years ago. Since then, Siemens has continued to deliver advanced technology behind many of the region's key infrastructure projects, supporting the development of the entire region. Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage RC Egypt as Treasurer and act as Relationship Manager for the CFO on all Treasury relevant subjects, which do not fall under the responsibility of the Regional ME Treasury.
- Provide first-class treasury services to operating business.
- Manage and control financial risks, liquidity position and funding requirements.
- Control appropriate administration of financial transactions.
- Ensure process execution according to standardized treasury processes.
- Advise operating businesses on compliance with financial guidelines and monitor adherence to MTO requirements.
- Remediate and escalate non-compliance behavior with internal guidelines with the respective organization.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of Treasury FX processes for MTO countries.
- Enable an active community with country FX Managers.
- Communicate and report to Regional ME Treasury team, Regional Head of Treasury & Corporate Finance and Country CFO.
- FX/IR: Definition of operational hedging strategy with Regional ME Treasury team.
- Regular check/update of risk limit policies on country level.
- Managing financial covenants.
- Support Risk and Internal Control management in the local area of competence.
- Monitor and Control Reporting Financial Reporting, including review and verification of actuals, forecast and budgets according to IFRGs on monthly basis.
- Joint responsibility for all Trade finance related activities.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Advanced knowledge of treasury risks, hedging strategies and products
- Advanced knowledge of cash management, payment methods and products
- Technical Research, financial market analysis & risk management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Familiar with different rules & regulations of central banks and other ﬁnancial Institutions
- Strong presentation skills: Gives presentations to different target groups of all sizes, including senior management; Presents complex topics and difﬁcult subjects in an easy and understandable way.
- Trade finance: bank guarantees & letters of credit.
- Familiar with different local banks online banking platforms.
- 10 years’ experience in treasury in a large corporation or bank/ financial institution.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time