Job title: Project Manager – Product Development
Project Managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temparory team leaders , have all of project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, understand technology and get people moving. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special project management career path.
We make real what matters:
- You will be responsible to execute the project with agreed requirements ( schedule, quality, functionality, customer satisfaction)
- Along with your team you will ensure business success and enhancement of customer value
- As a project manager you will identify and manage stakeholders, customer expectations and requirements.
- Understand, negotiate and document project objectives in terms of features, schedule and quality standards, terms and conditions. Manage changes in scope through formal mechanism. (Customer Management; Contract, Change and Claim Management)
- Be part of the establishment of the performance targets (KPIs) for the products and contribute with input for evaluation of cost target settings and budgets
- Ensure timely communications with all project stakeholders in an effective manner. Ensure timely feedback with all stakeholders. (Partner Management)
- Identify, analyze, mitigate and control project risks. Conduct product risk assessment and understand regulatory/safety requirements. (Risk, Opportunity, Issue Management)
- Ensure compliance with customer and organizational processes.
What you need to make real what matters:
- Total experience of 8 to 12 years in SW industry
- Atleast 3+ years experience as Project Manager of 15+ team members
- Experience of handling distributed project teams (across geographical locations)
- Good knowledge of Agile and Lean management principles and practices.
- Good people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in web devlopement (ASP.NET MVC ASP.NET Core)
- Impactful communication skills
- Flexible Working hours
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore (Electornics City Office), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time