If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Are you passionate about Cybersecurity? Do you want to have direct and real impact in the world around you? Imagine a role which gives you insight into how state of the art products address security? – Products diverse enough to make Siemens a leader in the global marketplace.
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Cybsecurity Assurance to be part of a team which performs continuous cybersecurity evaluation and improvement within Siemens. Cybersecurity within Siemens is taken incredibly seriously and this is reflected in our taking a leadership role in the Charter of Trust (https://goo.gl/RhFWNV) – a commitment from some of the largest companies in the world to prioritize and address cybersecurity as part of modern digitalization.
This role is part of our Leadership Development Program, where your role as Senior Manager of Cybersecurity Assurance will give you the opportunity to travel the world and help Siemens in addressing cybersecurity throughout our products and infrastructure. You will collaborate with teammates from around the world and also be given the opportunity (option) to broaden your horizon by participating in different topics such as project audits, operational audits and others. You will also be given the opportunity to interact with senior level business leadership. Our goal during your time is to build your leadership skills and prepare you for your next level. Join Us.
Your new role - Challenging and future oriented
- Lead, plan, scope and guide team members during audit engagements - including identifying business and technical risks.
- Evaluates and guides team members in preparing engagement tasks.
- Using strong written and oral communication skills to help but technical risks in a business context that makes it easy for senior business leaders to buy-in to cybersecurity.
- Experience building and managing relationships with senior (C-Suite) management.
- Experience in developing reports which are clear, concise and impactful.
- Customizing approach to cybersecurity evaluation (audit program).
- Guide team members during their efforts in performing technical penetration testing and process evaluations of various business units infrastructure and products throughout Siemens. This includes conceptualization and prioritization of cyber-risks.
- Review work products to ensure that they are relevant to task at hand and have high quality.
- Provides timely status updates and reports. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification from senior leadership as necessary.
- Facilitates and fosters an environment and process where written and verbal feedback to team members are prioritized and done in a constructive way. Previous experience with direct reports is necessary.
- Contribute to global project planning, administration, budgeting and staffing.
What you need to make real what matters
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field of study. Masters highly preferred.
- 8-10 years of relevant security experience - technical penetration testing in a professional environment.
- Proven ability to lead teams with various skill sets to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated thought process and ability to keep infrastructure/products security central to daily efforts and in line with business risks.
- Ability to align technical efforts with business impact/risks.
- Curious enough to foster a team environment where probing questions and challenging the status quo is encouraged.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business contacts.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to grasp technical concepts easily.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Certifications such CISSP, CISA, CISM etc. very beneficial. If no certifications, ability to gain relevant certification within one year is necessary.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.