We are currently looking for Logistics (Order Handling) Specialists with Dutch language to join our international order management / logistics centre in one of our divisions. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries. There is also a possibility to work remotly.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Handling warranty and return process;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch, as well as communicative level of English;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a big plus;
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) - preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
What else should I know?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse and friendly environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Office location – far from "Mordor", with quick and convenient public transport (10-minutes walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum or working remotly;
- Competitive salary and many great social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotly (full-time or a few days a week)
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply online and send us your CV in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time