If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
At Siemens we are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the internet of things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks. Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
As a senior security consultant, your role is to develop and define the strategy for the cyber defense centers (CDC) and align all activities with the CDC management of the customer. You will have strategic importance for the department because you’ll be interacting with the CDC management board and translating any customer demand into follow-on business opportunities for Siemens. Depending upon project success, you could potentially lead the cyber security satellite center in Switzerland. Therefore, candidates with existing management experience are highly welcome.
Your new responsibilities
- Provide active support for the head of the cyber defence center at the customer side
- Develop and define the CDC strategy across the system lifecycle and formulate priority areas in alignment with the CDC head on an annual basis
- Monitor, manage and take action during the implementation of the CDC strategy. Define controlling measures and roadmap plannings to innovate the CDC infrastructure and provide state-of-the-art CSIRT services
- Take advantage of the strategic role and drive decisions to ensure maximum quality of CDC operations
- Develop and implement robust reporting measures to internal stakeholders and external regulatory bodies
- Define and realise a communication concept to inform the customer on current threats related to the dedicated branch
- Identify and funnel follow-on business opportunities to position Siemens as the go-to-partner for OT security services
- Depending upon project success, identify new security team members, manage their enabling- / on-boarding process and take over team lead responsibility for the new cyber security satellite center in Switzerland
Your skills and experience
- Masters degree in the computer science / engineer or related fields
- 5-7 years of strong project management experience, preferred in the area of CDC ramp-up projects - infrastructure and associated CSIRT services
- Project Management Certification e.g. CISM, PM@Siemens is a strong advantage
- 5-7 years of successful experience in cyber security consulting e.g. assessments, GAP analysis and mitigation plannings in supporting internal or external customers
- 3+ years’ experience in defining key performance indicators to measure operational success for CDC solutions and provided security services
- Existing managerial experience is a big plus to lead an international security team of experts to satisfy customer demands
- Very strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) and automation and/or process knowledge in OT environments
- Initiative, creativity, analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to work in international teams within Siemens and with the external clients
- Language skills: German, French and English, skill level C1
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV and letter of motivation. Please upload references, certificates and an indication of your availability in a second step after creating an account. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time