Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We are looking for Software Engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
• Verification of software quality in industrial applications in the area of digitalization
• Configuration of test automation tooling and infrastructure
• Implementation of automated tests (including relevant test infrastructure) and their executions
• Tracking and reporting of software / algorithm quality based on automated and manual tests and other verification procedures
• Creation of test cases and reporting
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development / testing
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Expertise in test automation and test related tooling (both test management and test automation e.g. Selenium, Robot Framework, Jenkins, TFS)
• Strong programming skills in Java
• Strong expertise in Selenium
• Strong analytical thinking
• Agile Experience is a plus
• Experience in machine engineering / mechatronics / control systems is a plus
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
• No restriction for travelling abroad
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time