If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens achieve its goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our IT and Digital Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. We as CF A create impact by exploring the bold questions around digitalization, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT projects. Using advanced analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence Siemens Internal Audit is actively working on the future of assurance.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environment, e.g. IT-Systems that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
- Lead site visits in an international environment to ensure timely conclusion during fieldwork
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and the overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments
- Lead meetings with clients to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
- Strong academic history with a degree in Information Technology, Business or Finance
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following topics: Digitalization strategy, agile IT development, state-of-the-art technology (cloud computing, blockchain, etc.)
- Experience in implementation of complex IT projects, preferably in a senior role
- SAP experience, preferably with S/4HANA
- Excellent communication skills to maximize audit results
- Proven record of career development
- Fluency in English and willing to travel internationally 70% - 80% of your time
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.