Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
• Development of frontends using Angular
• Operations of our developer infrastructure
• Build, deploy and orchestrate container-based applications
• Be part and contribute towards the Siemens developer community
• Contribute towards strategical Open Source Software projects
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Being able to use the Linux command line on a daily basis
• Experience in developing and analysing complex distributed systems
• Structured and independent working method in an entrepreneurial fashion
• Strong experience with Git, GitLab/GitHub and CI/CD
• Open Source contribution experience, maintainer a plus
• Fluent in German and English
• You have a degree in Computer Science or in related fields
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove # Itjobs
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.