- You will be responsible for test design and its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that software application complies with implicit and explicit requirements.
- You will review user / software requirements documentation with relevant stake holders.
- You will specify and execute test cases (including automation scripts if applicable) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy
- You will develop & validate automated and manual tests.
- You will report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- You will create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and defined software development guidelines together with Test Manager and (Lead) Engineer - Quality / Senior Quality Manager as well as Lead Engineer Validation & Verification and reasoning
- You will create test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
- You will validate Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
- You should be a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics / Electrical Engineering with 2-4 years of Software testing experience in Power Plant Automation systems (DCS) or any other processing plants.
- You should have practical experience at project sites and engineering centers would be essential.
- You should have strong control process Domain knowledge is expected with Distributed Control System (DCS, PLC, SCADA)
- You should have experience in Administrator tasks of DCS is preferred, experienced in Networking and communication protocols, experience of features and functions in a control system
- You should have experience on protocols like IEC61850, IEC60870 and DNP in a control system
- You should have strong presentation and interpersonal skills required. Strong Analytical skills are desirable for bug handling.
- You should have experience on Simatic family products. (Scalances network switches, firewall, S7 CPU, ADDFEM)
- You should have experience in Engineering, commissioning and testing of Power Plant Automation systems (DCS) on project sites or any other processing plants will have an added advantage.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time