Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
• Orchestrating service providers regarding file services (legacy, NextGen), upgrades and support of all infrastructure components in relevant contracts.
• Contributing to the supporting infrastructure of the NGFS (NextGen File Service) project.
• Ensuring a detailed knowledge of file services and acting as topic contact for Value Center and other departments
• Contributing solution design activities, reviewing solution design results and supporting build & test
• Ensuring Data Center Services operate in a reliable and efficient manner and within a secure environment. This may include assisting with the configuration and maintenance of High Availability and Disaster Recover solutions.
• Supporting project-based work while keeping a focus on infrastructure cost efficient solutions hitting key project milestones.
• Maintaining regular contact with service users and provider for day-to-day operations, running projects and work progress.
• Ensure Siemens Cyber-Security guidelines and processes are followed.
• Work on related customer demands, minor service changes and system changes.
• Manage the entire Service lifecycle: Performance Analysis; Integrated SLA Management; Capacity Management; Availability Management; Continual Service Improvement; Integrated Event Management; Asset & Configuration Management; Design Coordination; Release Management
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Fluent in professional English
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge in IT infrastructure backend architecture (servers, storage units)
• Experience with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA / KPI’s, licensing policies, charging models, etc.
• Able to work with a virtual and remote team
• Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
• Microsoft MCSE or MCSA Certified (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer / Associate)
• Basic German understanding, additional foreign languages a plus
• Passion for business processes and underlying IT architecture and new / innovative IT technologies
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.