During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to complement its main delivery center in India with nearshore centers around the globe (USA, Mexico, Poland & Malesia).
We are looking for professionals who would join our Application Support practice and lead several projects within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw and develop their career in software products for Industry 4.0.
What are my responsibilities?
· Lead the application support project team
· Ensure smooth delivery of support services to our customer around the World
· Interact with different project stakeholders (local management, Siemens employees from other countries, customers)
· Project coordinating and reporting
Application Support Engineer
· Solve issues of users from around the World (Germany, UK, USA, Mexico, China).
· Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change management.
· Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting.
· Coordinate the changes, upgrades, patches & releases
· Problem simulation, root cause analysis & technical improvements.
· Contribute to the Industry Revolution 4.0
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 5+ years of experience in IT level 2 support.
· 2+ years of experience in support lead role
· Good knowledge of ITIL
· People management skills
· Customer management skills
· Hands-on experience:
o Unix/Linux command line
o Databases (Oracle / MS SQL)
· Nice to have:
o Manufacturing background or experience.
· Fluent English. German as a significant advantage.
· Team player and good communication skills.
· Motivated, willingness to learn.
What we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Work on the large PLM & MOM support projects for the customers around the World.
· Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family.
· Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy.
· Work on support as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
· Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
· Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw).
Industries Software Homepage:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time