Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (m/f/divers) Cardiovascular Care Solutions to develop innovative solutions for interventional cardiology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the product strategy and product development of our imaging aided solutions for the treatment of coronary heart disease (CHD)
- For angiography systems and software versions you will be responsible for identifying new product ideas to continue to expand our portfolio, and for preparing and implementing business plans, as well as for writing and testing product requirements
- As product owner, you will have an active role in overall product lifecycle management, and as workflow manager you will coordinate implementation at the interfaces to R&D and innovation
- You will understand Siemens Healthineers' potential for innovation and work with international focus customers to draw up new value propositions and evaluate product ideas, for example via co-creation workshops, analysis of customer pain points, workflow analysis
- You will analyze market developments, clinical and technological trends relating to interventional cardiology and will be responsible for determining measures for product development and collaboration with industry partners
- In addition, you will work closely with colleagues from sales and marketing to ensure the business success of your products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/angio
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of technical studies in engineering, medical technology, science or similar. An MBA would be an advantage
- You have several years of international experience in the area of product management in medical technology, preferably in medical imaging, angiography or software for interventional cardiology
- You have a sound knowledge of clinical and financial requirements in our target customer segments and have already successfully used methods such as market research, total cost of ownership, lean management and design thinking
- You also have a sound knowledge of strategy development and business methods, particularly the implementation of innovative pay-per-use business models (SaaS)
- You have many years of experience in customer relationship management (hospital C-level, interventional cardiology, purchasing department)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your presentation and moderation skills in English and German form the basis for efficient communication with customers on equal terms as well as management of the business unit, colleagues and partners throughout the world
- Outstanding analytical skills, pragmatic implementation competency and a proactive way of working are among your particular strengths
- You have intercultural experience and are willing to undertake international business trips (approx. 20-30%)
- Your personal qualities include a target-oriented, customer-focused approach, analytical skills, initiative, communication skills and assertiveness
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time