Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Clinical Marketing Manager Cardiovascular Care (m/f/diverse) to market angiography systems for interventional cardiology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the global marketing strategy of our imaging-aided solutions for the treatment of coronary heart disease (CHD)
- For angiography systems and software versions you will be responsible for product positioning for specific target groups, defining value propositions and preparing effective marketing and communication materials, including clinical claims, which comply with applicable regulations (e.g. MDR, FDA)
- You will maintain close contact and exchange information with key opinion leaders and partners from industry and guide selected clinical marketing collaborations
- You will represent Siemens Healthineers at relevant international conferences and customer visits at head office, and train product specialists and sales representatives
- You will obtain market intelligence on imaging methods for interventional cardiology, evaluate the available studies, trends and the competitive environment, and use this to derive new product ideas
- You will function as a central interface between customers, sales, and product and marketing management at head office
- In addition, you will work closely with colleagues from sales and marketing to ensure the business success of your products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/angio
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in marketing, medicine, healthcare, science, or a comparable discipline. An MBA would be an advantage
- You have several years of international experience in marketing or product management for medical imaging or medical devices for interventional cardiology
- You have many years of experience in C-level customer relationship management (hospital C-level, interventional cardiology, purchasing department)
- You have a sound knowledge of marketing sales techniques, healthcare systems and financial requirements in our target customer segments and have already successfully used methods such as market research, total cost of ownership, lean management and design thinking
- You also have an impressive mastery of professional presentation techniques, including preparation of the required media (PPT, video, etc.), as well as strong communication skills
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in spoken and written English, enabling you to create global marketing materials; a good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You have intercultural experience and are willing to undertake international business trips (approx. 20-30%)
- You are able to generate enthusiasm and understand how to market the added value of clinical products and solutions
- Your personal qualities include a target-oriented, customer-focused approach, initiative, communication skills and assertiveness
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time