• The ‘Test Automation Engineer’ is primarily responsible for automation testing of software (frontend and backend applications).
• He/she shall verify & validate Web Application functions through test automation procedure & scripts ensuring that applications & functions are healthy. This includes reviewing, developing, testing and maintaining code/scripts for various functions. It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing through automated scripts.
• He/she shall develop test software for nonfunctional tests like performance, stress, load test etc.
• Write automation test cases for web applications
• Observe running systems and determine/ prioritize innovative ways to disrupt them
• Provide input and feedback to development teams on test findings
• Create test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
Required Skills and Experience
• B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical
• Test Automation Engineer with 2 - 5 years of experience in software test automation.
• Excellent programming skills (Preferred in Selenium, Cucumber and JAVA)
• Strong Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
• Strong knowledge on automated testing of web-based, Cloud based and desktop-based applications
• Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and error/bug reporting
• Exposure to at least one major cloud provider (eg. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Hands on experience on Manual Testing/ API Testing and Selenium Web driver
• Knowledge of web services: must be aware of Restful Services, HTTP, JSON, XML etc.
• Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, JMeter or other API testing tools.
• Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner for new technologies.
• Knowledge in Web technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular
• Experience in OOPS programming language like Java.