Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we build technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure, Distribution Systems business as a Regional Sales Manager, Distribution Systems and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
You should have a daring spirit to lead and grow a sales region and engage at all levels with customer representatives and significantly influence their short, medium- and long-term strategies!
The Distribution Systems business offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today through our LV/MV plant and Services portfolio while investing into our Future Grids business to build the power grid of the future.
Adopting flexible working, the position is home based, with a business focus area within the South/South East of England – mobility in this area is a must!
This is your role. What part will you play?
The Sales Manager is to primarily focus on the portfolio of the Distribution Systems business unit whilst also supporting the wider sales efforts of the central SI divisional sales organization!
You will have experience in generating sales, within one or more of the following areas: Medium-voltage primary & secondary switchgear, Low-voltage switchboards, motor control center and busbar trunking systems, Energy storage systems, PV inverter systems, eMobility charging infrastructure, distribution Solutions and services!
· You will be the primary interface for selling activities, growing the value of overall business and delivering business development opportunities - Focus will be low & medium voltage switchboards, busbar and service sales
- In this role you will provide client-centric vision, leadership and customer concern to the organisation
- Integrates market, competition, trends and other business factors to develop strategies that positively impact the business and its approach to retaining and rapidly growing its customer base.
- Creation of customer account plans, defining customer spend strategy, competitive environment and identifying fiscal new orders and business development targets.
- Creation and delivery of sales strategies and tactics to win target opportunities
- Identifying and driving Siemens cross division/sector business development opportunities
- Influence and challenge customers strategy, policy & specifications
- Supporting product launches, marketing campaigns &
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We are looking for a customer obsessed sales manager, who can provide innovate sales solutions to our customer based!
- Direct sales experience up to a senior level preferably in a service/system selling environment and a comprehensive understanding of distribution systems and technologies
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to work across all levels of customers, internal and externally!
- Outstanding direct sales experience up to a senior level preferably in a service/system selling environment
- Comprehensive understanding of distribution systems and technologies
- Demonstrable track record of developing sales plans, maintaining customer relationships and achieving targets
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time