We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support project management and lead own-sub projects in the field of marketing and communication for Building Automation Systems
- Assistance in planning and implementing marketing communication strategy for Building Automation systems
- Plan or implement marketing communication project as well as events on a global scale
- Brainstorming and executing new, creative approaches to influence markets and stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies for Building Automation Systems
- Contribute to regional implementations as well as global rollouts, proactively establish relationships with our worldwide colleagues, accompany initiatives and follow up on results
- Collaborate across our business unit teams from product management, strategy, marketing and sales
- Support in establishing the strategy, design and execution of our social media presence
- Helping with research, benchmarks and competitor analyses
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent graduate in business administration, marketing or communications (at least four semesters)
- Some experience in marketing or communication would facilitate your start in our team
- Good analytical skills paired with a self-reliant culture of ownership, and willing to leave your comfort zone
- Dynamic team player, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Very good knowledge of English (proficiency level)
- You have a Swiss Work Permit, allowing you to start on short notice
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either