Seeking a highly motivated and results oriented Sr. Manager, Maintenance, who will be responsible for the implementation of maintenance standards and processes. This individual will plan, direct, and coordinate all maintenance activities along with managing a team of both management and staff in a highly automated and regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
· Provides maintenance support for medical device manufacturing lines to troubleshoot or perform necessary repairs to maintain efficient operation of equipment.
· Plans and proposes maintenance budgets and decides respective resource allocation in maintenance operation to sustain and support manufacturing lines.
· Maintains site Preventive Maintenance (PM) program. Coordinates and schedules PMs during plant shutdown and planned production downtime.
· Ensures completion of site PMs and calibrations by due date.
· Coordinates necessary technical training and develops skilled trades to effectively perform their job.
· Develops spare parts budget and ensures adequate inventory is maintained to support the production equipment.
· Demonstrates strong leadership and supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
· Works with outsides contractors and vendors to schedule service and repair of production and facilities equipment.
· Adheres to plant safety rules to ensure safe operation and troubleshooting of production and facilities equipment.
· Drives continuous improvement of equipment performance and reliability through Kaizen and TPM.
· Leads plant training programs for maintenance staff.
· Leads Autonomous and Preventive maintenance pillars to support plant TPM efforts.
· Works on assigned CAPAs and non-conformances pertaining to maintenance of production equipment.
· Complies with ISO13485, FDA and all applicable medical device regulations related to medical device manufacturing.
· Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
· Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
· Engages and empowers people, setting high expectations and clear direction.
· Must be willing to support and provide maintenance support for 24/7 manufacturing operations.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA degree in related discipline or equivalent, preferable in Engineering or Maintenance Management.
· 5 to 8 years’ experience in supervising or managing people in a production or maintenance department. Union experience preferred.
· Understanding and troubleshooting of electrical /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems, of highly automated systems.
· Experience in World Class Maintenance TPM implementation and Lean Manufacturing,
· Experience in CMMS implementation as well as part and storeroom management.
· Experience working in CGMP regulated industries such as a medical device, pharma, or food industry.
· Understanding of process validation, calibration, and measurement system analysis.
· Experience in converting process with an emphasis on Web handling.
· Experience managing a Union maintenance organization.
· Project Management experience from concept to execution.
· Strong communication, coaching and leadership skills
· Experience with layout redesigns, labor productivity analysis and Safety programs.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.