Contract Manager will report directly to SGT Head of Contracts. This individual will be engaged in review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions, providing expertise in implementation, execution and administration of contracts, and maintaining contracts files. The individual will manage the administration of assigned contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and customer requirements. The successful candidate will be a self-directed, highly organized, detail-oriented individual, with a customer focused mindset and an ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Supports project execution team from a contracts and compliance perspective
- Innovatively adapt processes to specific customer requirements (internal and external).
- Manages mid-level customer contracts.
- Resolves moderately complex matters regarding the drafting, negotiation, monitoring and termination of contracts.
- Develops and maintains effective customer relations, especially with customer and vendor counterparts.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Communicates with internal and external program team members and direct supervisor.
- Must be a United States Citizen with no dual citizenship and have the ability to obtain a US Government Clearance and meet the eligibility requirements to have access to classified documents.
- Ten (10) or more years of demonstrable Federal Government contract management experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, reasoning and time management abilities
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail.
- Polished written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Well-developed sense of collegiality and team-mindedness.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- killed in standard office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.) and able to adapt quickly to new technologies deployed across the company to drive efficiencies.
Must be a United States Citizen with do dual citizenship with any other country, ties to any other country or in possession of a foreign visa. May be subject to a Government Security Investigation and at all times must meet eligibility for access to classified information. The position may eventually require a Secret level.
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.