Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd is an operating company of Siemens AG Germany. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalisation, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainable over the entire life cycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Siemens Mobility Division has around 40,000 employees worldwide.
15 years in technical leadership roles, managing multidisciplinary teams
10 years’ experience with ETCS-L2 systems delivery.
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Experiences in leadership, collaboration and conflict management
The Technical Director will be based in our Sydney office and reports to the Project Director and will be responsible and accountable for the overall technical solution, specifically:
- Delivering compliant engineering works within agreed timeframes, with the support of the relevant engineering leads.
- Leading and managing all engineering activities including collaborations with the customer and other Contractors and Stakeholders.
- Ensuring the design is technically correct and compliant and meets the Contract scope and stakeholder’s business requirements.
- Acting as the main conduit between the Siemens technical delivery team and the Customer and Operators’ technical teams to ensure and facilitate effective collaboration, and
- Managing and coordinating solution design and engineering works from Siemens’ onshore and offshore units.
- Client interactions: Multiple industry leaders in NSW (depending on the project), Public customers, other Contractors’ Technical Management Teams, and, where required.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time